Work today was tiring! Worked from 10am all the way to 5pm! Whenever someone calls our house to do survey, I'm never gonna say that my parents aren't free or that I'm busy at the moment. I'm so gonna entertain them and help them out because..I bet every surveyor has a quota to meet, right? Although I don't have any quota to meet, but the company has! They're suppose to reach 800 surveys before CNY. Now..that isn't easy peasy. You might think that doing surveys is chicken feat, but it isn't! You get rejected calls, you get people not answering their phones, or..the number doesn't exist anymore? Another thing you might face would be..they might not be able to speak English and as such, you lose the chance of getting a survey sheet done.
I only managed to reach like 20 surveys today. I guess its quite alright already, since..I'm extremely new and has zero experience in handling phonecalls! But anywayz, it was fun being able to talk to people! Well..some made me laugh, and were telling me about some political stuffs, like what they think about the governement and stuffs like that. Well, I learnt quite a few things about the economy too!
Jolyn is working with me at the company on Monday! I can't wait :) At least I won't be THAT bored though there's almost ZERO time to feel bored cause you'ld be busily dialing numbers :
Grandma & Aunt + cous came over again to see the puppies! As time comes..I sense it, I really sense it. You all might not understand what crap I'm saying, but yeah I know what I'm saying myself. Hehehe
We're leaving this coming Friday together with our relatives. I really don't like staying in Singapore during CNY cause Singapore doesn't even have the CNY festive mood! Its so boring here! Well in other countries, especially China/Taiwan, we get to play with fireworks/firecrackes! Its so fun please! Imagine in the middle of the night, everyone gathering at the streets in one straight row, one by one you know..I don't know how to say this, uhh...firing their fireworks? Idk. Yeah but its 10000x more fun than spending CNY in Singapore! So long its overseas, anywhere would be good where I can enjoy the festive season!
Well..this CNY, we'ld be going to a place I don't really go, like..ONCE IN A BLUE MOON. Close friends of mine should know the reason why though :) Hehehehe :P
I can't wait for Brother to start studing his theory for driving, and get his license so that he can fetch me around. HOPEFULLY he's willing to :( I'm extremely sad that they changed the rule to..only able to get license when you're 21 years of age? Thats utter rubbish please!!! I waited so long to reach 18 just so that I'm able to get my license and drive a car, because I'm dying to drive around Singapore on my own. Then now..sigh..thats life. Stupid.
I hope we're going somewhere tomorrow, before I start work on Monday again! Weekends are just sooooo short for us to enjoy!
I just found out that Preston enlisted to the army?! Enlist what sia.. he said he enlisted cause he needa work out? WEIRDO...and he's being paid to workout? As in he's being paid going to the army..that I know. He got posted to SP though. Such a weird guy!!! OKAY..I JUST TEXTED HIM AND HE TOLD ME HE'S 19?! WHATTTTT?! HAHAHAHAHA JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER! HOW CAN PRESTON EVER BE 19?! WHO'S HE TRYING TO FAKE? HAHAHAHAHA!
Time goes by so slowly..
